FDA CLEARED Blood Oxygen Saturation
MEASURE IMPROVEMENT: Using the ring, middle or index finger for best results our pulse oximeter digitally displays readings within 10 seconds. The oxygen saturation monitor uses Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology. This accurately measures two different wavelength beams that focus onto the nail tip through a clamp finger-type sensor for increased accuracy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: The spo2 pulse oximeter comes with a detachable travel lanyard to easily measure your oxygen levels and heart rate while on the go. This lightweight oxygen meter for your finger weighs just 1.75 ounces.Always know your oxygen levels to help with increased health and performance.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Our oximeter finger with pulse measurement can be used on adults and children. Best used by sports and exercise enthusiasts including mountain climbers, hikers, skiers, bikers, and all those interested in an o2 monitor for oxygen and pulse rate. The pulse oximeter fingertip meter is not designed for continuous monitoring.
- USER-FRIENDLY: Intended for spot-checking in sports and or aviation use our pulse ox is simple to use. Simply press the button, open probe, insert your blood oxygen meter finger to measure and get results. Make sure to keep as still as possible and properly place sensors for accurate measurements. For best results place the oximeter finger and the heart at the same level.
- DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND: We meticulously check each oxygen meter for quality assurance. This oximeter finger monitor can be used by your entire family. We recommend the oximeter blood oxygen saturation monitors be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
This device is FDA cleared.
PULSE OXIMETRY IS A NONINVASIVE AND PAINLESS TEST THAT MEASURES YOUR OXYGEN SATURATION LEVEL OR THE OXYGEN LEVELS IN YOUR BLOOD.
The pulse oximeter is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe.
It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
IMPORTANCE OF OXYGEN IN THE BLOOD
The fact that oxygen is essential to human life is well known. Air that is inhaled contains oxygen. Human lungs are the organs where the inhaled oxygen enters the bloodstream and reaches all the cells in the human body.
The plethysmograph provides a visual representation of your heartbeat and the amount of blood flowing through your blood vessels. Helps determine the optimal time to take a reading.
HOW DOES THE PLETHYSMOGRAPH HELP?
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels.
HOW IT WORKS
- Able to use any size pot, pan, cup, etc. with the crossbars installed
- Clinically tested for accuracy
- Simple and convenient