- Faster Testing– Medical Grade Instant Digital Thermometer for kids, infants and adults in 1 SECOND, faster than conventional thermometers. This have refined a superior microchip and highly sensitive sensor which allows for highly accurate and rapid NO CONTACT scans of people as well as objects and rooms
- Higher Accurate Reading– Enjoy Hospital Grade Accuracy at your home, clinic or workplace in confidence due to the thoroughly tested reliable of your health care thermometer. Its shape, choice of colors and it’s amazingly lightweight speaks of artistic genius and first-class design capabilities.
- Amazing Versatility– The thermometer enables you to measure room or Bottle temperature instantly with the press of a mode button. It is a perfect choice for Moms and Dads who want to keep a close eye on the body temperature of babies, children and loved ones
- Easy to Use– Baby, Toddler and Child-friendly quiet mode tympanic scanning with the push of a button allows you to take instant scans of infants and children without a beeping noise that may wake them. Celsius and Fahrenheit are easily and instantly switchable with an intuitive button.
- Easy to Read– Temperature will be displayed on the LCD and the LCD screen with clinically proven accuracy you can rely on. The back LCD display showing you what the temperature is, even easily readable in the dark.
- Disclosure: This product is FDA Certified
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Built-in distance sensor and environmental sensor make necessary adjustments to give an accurate reading.
- Readable at night with the backlit LED display.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design is a non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
Aim the thermometer probe at the center of the forehead surface and keep the probe less than 1.18 in (3cm) away for the forehead.